HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bobdole's ip ban appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bobdole's ip ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: bobdole's ip ban appeal   bobdole's ip ban appeal EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:39 pm

ok so i was banned by apache, and he didn't hear the fully story. so this is what happened.

sparkysmokes gave me alot of items to get back at apache, and in the chat he was talking about making his own server with xahven and shit. they were also talking in an xat chat room as well. so i think i got banned unfairly. also i have no clue or knowledge about java coding + client hacks etc, and duping methods as well. please un ip me. thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bobdole's ip ban appeal   bobdole's ip ban appeal EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 am

Bro, dont go involving me in your bull crap?

Sure I been talking to sparky and know hes trying to host a server, but thats because he was the first one I seen when I joined this server, and I have him on skype.
Not like id just ignore him.

Also to state, why would I donate if id be leaving?
You make absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wow   bobdole's ip ban appeal EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:20 pm

dude your liein i didnt give you shit and i bet this is apache other acc or he got apache to set me up
another thing im makin another server cuz of pache iped ban me twice for no reason first time was when i was co he was admin 2nd is over this shit i just found out right when i got banned i dont know you as well why not mord check the trade logs if there is any or if apache have not mess it up yet so know im piss bout this but again im not cuz now im makin a server its goin be better then this it gots nex already lots of donor benifits here is a list that i got so far and what bein added

-Fixed milestone cape shop reqirments
-Added spin ticket
-Added Lunar Isle, with ship
-Added Double Xp Ring
-added quickchats for other 99s
-Made, 2x xp ring and lamp UNTRADABLE,unsellable/transferable
-Dragon Kiteshield level requirments
-Finished spec and wield shit for AQUA WHIP
-Recepie for disaster added
-FunPk teleporter at home
-Guy shouting about fun pk at home
-Added shop for making supers and overloads
-Squeal Of Fortune
-Nex With Working Followers+Emotes/Gfx AND attack+speeches
-LoyaltyPoint Payout Per 40mins of game play
-Nice PointHandler in quest tab
-FullScreen
-StaffTab System, Credit to tutorial Maker!! From r-s
-Lodestones network
-99 shoutouts, and 3 spins!
-New Auras
-Old Xp Lamp, ReFramed, No multiclick
-ADDED MILESTONECAPE EMOTE
-100% BankPins
-Actual Sailing Via New Cycle Events
-fix starter pack
-Added Working Mithril seeds with Leave&Pick options
-new torva look

Donor only benifits
-mithril and dice bag at donorzone
-gambler guy -black jack 21 etc...
-yell
-Ticket Shop At Home for 100m, 1b, and 2b checks
-level point system
-normd minigame
-goblin minigame
-monster's portals where you only see other donators

coming soon

-zombie minigame-donor only
-Lotti
-vote system _ needs fixing
-add pets - donor only
-fix fight pits
-level point system shop -donor
-dung lv too 120
-fix total level
MORE WILL BE ADDED

and alot more goodies there and to come

cuz apache like to abuse to get co peeps like him should never get co sence im not comin back chicken legs should take apache spot sence he his trusted i remember him when we play this server when it was 602 or somethin

i even herd from players he made a noob acc and scammed dicin

well i bet im goin be ban from forums to and this post be deleted b4 every read this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bobdole's ip ban appeal   bobdole's ip ban appeal EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 pm

bobdole wrote:
ok so i was banned by apache, and he didn't hear the fully story. so this is what happened.

sparkysmokes gave me alot of items to get back at apache, and in the chat he was talking about making his own server with xahven and shit. they were also talking in an xat chat room as well. so i think i got banned unfairly. also i have no clue or knowledge about java coding + client hacks etc, and duping methods as well. please un ip me. thanks.

lol he said he does not know bout client hacks etc.. thats a fuckin lie if he didnt know what it was he would not post that info at all

you can easy dl client hacks on sites that you dl soruce/clients from and findin tuts
as well mord can easy check commands list of what i used in a file somewhere should if it is set up
in tthere might be every1 when they type command so u prob got to do contr f then type my name and see what i spwan or codes i use cuz when i was fuckin co i didnt really spwan anything all i did was ::copy apache to get the items i had

as well apache had iped my lil cousin cuz he was sayin how sparkysmokes shouldnt been iped and it was not fair i was there when he was writin it over teamviewer and adam was there to last thing he said was who is adam then apache was rude and said not of your fuckin bussness and cusin at him then iped ban him and that was not kewl at all so pretty much if i send some1 over to play and try to get a hold of mord so i can talk to him apache will end up iped ban any1 that talks bout me etc..... so be careful not to talk about me or he might iped ban u

fuck you apache if you want war then war it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: where is the proff    bobdole's ip ban appeal EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:01 pm

where is the proff i gave you this shit ? huh
plus is it against the rules to iped some1 from the spot apche i thought mord said that and you mmust have proff to ban some1 as well so how the fuck am i iped where is the proff i did this shit i did not give dude shit just to make this clear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bobdole's ip ban appeal   bobdole's ip ban appeal EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Sparky be trippin... LMFAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bobdole's ip ban appeal   bobdole's ip ban appeal EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Xahven wrote:
Sparky be trippin... LMFAO.
lol hell yeah i bet you would to if you get iped over some bull shit lies from some 1 the abuse there power and dont how to be a real co-owner - apache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bobdole's ip ban appeal   bobdole's ip ban appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

bobdole's ip ban appeal
Page 1 of 1