HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rawrz's Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rawrz's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Rawrz's Ban Appeal   Rawrz's Ban Appeal EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:52 am

Well ehm , there was that glitch with the dfs in shop , i do admit i did it once and gaved me like 300-400m , i gaved it back to the moderator "adam" , then i had like 500m cash , apache just check inv then say ban him , nothing else , what he dint know is that those were from LEVEL POINTS from LEVEL STORE , BGS WAS 200m,
I SOLD 3 BGS , THEN DID SOME SKILLING WICH EXPLAINS WHY I HAVE 550m or around that ,i do like this serv ,
and this ban is pointless , i just got my money legit and i get banned for it -.-
Back to top Go down

Rawrz's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawrz's Ban Appeal   Rawrz's Ban Appeal EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:50 pm

rawrz wrote:
Well ehm , there was that glitch with the dfs in shop , i do admit i did it once and gaved me like 300-400m , i gaved it back to the moderator "adam" , then i had like 500m cash , apache just check inv then say ban him , nothing else , what he dint know is that those were from LEVEL POINTS from LEVEL STORE , BGS WAS 200m,
I SOLD 3 BGS , THEN DID SOME SKILLING WICH EXPLAINS WHY I HAVE 550m or around that ,i do like this serv ,
and this ban is pointless , i just got my money legit and i get banned for it -.-

I also agree that this ban is totally useless.
The moderator didnt do his/her job correctly.
You yourself stated what happened and gave back to the mod, which is informing them to fix it.
In my opinion, stating that a player wasnt banned from reporting how to dupe, you shouldnt be banned about a glitch.
This is my personal opinion, but I do hope you get unbanned.
Back to top Go down

Rawrz's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawrz's Ban Appeal   Rawrz's Ban Appeal EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm

i agree i might have overreacted at first, i apologize but i was so busy trying to confiscate the stuff from everyone at the same time i just thought it at out irrationally and probably should have investigated further.
by the time you see this you should be unbanned.
if you still can not log into your account, send me a private message (:
again i apologize and i hope to see you online soon (:
- Co Owner Apache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rawrz's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawrz's Ban Appeal   Rawrz's Ban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Rawrz's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1