HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord ) Empty
PostSubject: NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord )   NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord ) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 am

I would also like to see you add differant whips and weps such as...
-Bandos Scimmy
-Rune whip,Dragon whip,Barrows whip,Addy whip,Mythril whip, ETC.. I also like a name of whip I made up ''Lightning Whip''
-Custom Santas (Red,Pink,)
-Black and White HweenMask
-Pink Phat

Kind Reguards-[ServerSupport] I Pk 0n Acid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord ) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 am

some good ideas nothing that i haven't seen before tho, its not as easy to change the color of Santa's and stuff as it is on a 317 but im sure he will give it a go if he can.

Chicken Legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord )   NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord ) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Im taking some ideas off other servers like Near Reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord )   NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord ) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:12 pm

good idea mate! just remember some of these other servers have big VPS running them, like Morduilas has said he can add customs but customs make lag! so intill we have more donations for a bigger, better, faster vps might not be loads of customs Sad

but keep coming with your ideas for when we have!

peace

Chicken Legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord )   NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord ) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:07 am

first of all, n-r is a delta.... and heavenly is a PI... they don't have matching models. Each model has to be converted to the server, so even if you do find colored santa hats, then you have to convert the models, and you need a real .dat maker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord )   NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord ) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW STUFF ( Plz look Adam or Mord )
Page 1 of 1