HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pking promise has been broken.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pking promise has been broken. Empty
PostSubject: Pking promise has been broken.   Pking promise has been broken. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Player i'm reporting: Skill defect

What did he do?: so here is a description. We agreed to fight and all, and then we made rules. Which is no running/ no teleporting (DEATH MATCH), and no keeping 1 item. did he break one of these rules? yes he did, he teled away.

proof: Pking promise has been broken. Fa4cu8

basically in this picture you see the rules we agreed to.

then you see how he ran away, and every one witnessed it in the cc. and i also had a visual witness "Win all day" he knows the rules we agreed on, etc.

last picture shows how the fight actually happened.
by saying "gl" then fighting.

what he scammed me: i should of pked full bandos and an ags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pking promise has been broken.   Pking promise has been broken. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Tbh, theres no rules on running.
Kill them before they do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pking promise has been broken.   Pking promise has been broken. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Xahven wrote:
Tbh, theres no rules on running.
Kill them before they do?

are you stupid? we declared rules. declaring rules over rides non existing rules. before you comment, get some knowledge

and btw, that applies in real law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Decision   Pking promise has been broken. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:48 pm

So, yes you both stated the rules before the fight, and agreed to it. On that note he shouldn't have ran if you wanted it to be a "dm", but as a player he has the right to choose. You should have picked a better location such as mage bank or something where running is almost obsolete. What he did was not breaking rules in any way, next time just try to kill him before he runs. I cannot penalize skill in any way for this, for it was his decision to run. He didn't break a rule, he just broke your trust for him now.

Sincerely, Administrator Adam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pking promise has been broken.   Pking promise has been broken. EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 am

Adam wrote:
So, yes you both stated the rules before the fight, and agreed to it. On that note he shouldn't have ran if you wanted it to be a "dm", but as a player he has the right to choose. You should have picked a better location such as mage bank or something where running is almost obsolete. What he did was not breaking rules in any way, next time just try to kill him before he runs. I cannot penalize skill in any way for this, for it was his decision to run. He didn't break a rule, he just broke your trust for him now.

Sincerely, Administrator Adam!

Actually, you are wrong. He did break a rule which was chosen before the fight. for example, In the constitution, you have freedom of speech, 2nd amendment. Further more, In school you may not curse/swear, even tho you have freedom of speech, wrong. Why do you think they make you sign their papers? It's a ToC. They make you give away certain amendments, so the school actually can punish you. Once you AGREE to something, your name is on it. You may not take it off. It applies in law. as you see my proof may be mentioned as an agreement/signature. Other wise if you what said was true, that means you chucked out the whole means of ToS, and ToC. That means it is illegal to cause a banishment from a server, due to the fact, as you said, "has the right to choose." which is completely wrong. other wise i have a choice to swear at staff, and not get punished, correct?

Just saying, don't try to fix a report with misleading terms. This applies in law, otherwise the world would be hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pking promise has been broken.   Pking promise has been broken. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pking promise has been broken.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeavenlyScape :: Dispute Forum :: Report a Player-
Jump to: