HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bench's Staff App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bench's Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Bench's Staff App   Bench's Staff App EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:17 am

1. How old are you.
I am 14yrs old
2. Have you ever been staff. Name Sites(If you can it won't count against you if you cant.)
I have been mod on many server, admin on a some too.... the only site i can remember atm is Xilent
3. Why should we pick you?
I am very helpful, i love to help people become better.... I think its best i make the mistakes by accedent and help and teach players not to make the same mistake i did.
4. What are you going to to help fourms if we pick you?
I will help ALOT. Atm i mainly get online on weekends, due to im having final exams.... but on weekends im on mostly all day, and some of the night....
5. Do you get along with staff? ( If not who is it that you dont get along with and why?)
I get along with staff pretty well in my opinion, if their not abusive or anoyying as hell then i have nothing againt them Smile
6. How long have you been posting on fourms.
Tbh, i Have only been playing for 2days.
7. How often do you post on fourms.
Whenever i can, i havn't really seen anything i need to post on....
8. Do you swear/curse alot?
Not really, i do say "Hell", but i don't say it very often. I do curse, but only when i get mad, but i try to hold my anger and take a
break.

I live in (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Back to top Go down

Bench's Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench's Staff App   Bench's Staff App EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:19 am

You seem intrested but you should play for a bit longer and get to know more people seeing you have only played for 2 days
Back to top Go down

Bench's Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Good App....   Bench's Staff App EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:54 am

Very Nice App.
But as "liam" said you need to play longer.
And BTW on you next fourm posts pleast don't use the color "cyan" it hurts peoples eyes.

Thanks,
Im a lvl-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bench's Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bench's Staff App   Bench's Staff App Empty

Back to top Go down

Bench's Staff App
Page 1 of 1