HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patriotsa1 Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Patriotsa1 Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Patriotsa1 Staff Application   Patriotsa1 Staff Application EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm

1. How old are you: 15
2. Have you ever been staff. Name Sites(If you can it won't count against you if you cant.) Yes, on a friends server (Admin) but i don't know the name and it got hacked so he was forced to shut it down. And a few other Mod spots to.
3. Why should we pick you? I will help the players a lot, be loyal, trusted and just if a player needs some help, lets say with a boss or something, I would help them as much as I could.
4. What are you going to to help forums if we pick you? Well check to make sure no ones spamming or look at these applications and see which i think are best and anything you need me to do.
5. Do you get along with staff? ( If not who is it that you don't get along with and why?) Well I do so far, but I haven't had a long conversation with them.
6. How long have you been posting on forums. Not to long kinda new to the server and forums.
7. How often do you post on forums. As much as I can.
8. Do you swear/curse a lot? Not usually, unless i get hurt or something in real life but that doesn't have anything to do with the game.

Thanks,
Patriotsa1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patriotsa1 Staff Application   Patriotsa1 Staff Application EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:41 pm

you seem like mod material i'll think about a promotion :3
- Co Owner Apache
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patriotsa1 Staff Application   Patriotsa1 Staff Application EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Apache wrote:
you seem like mod material i'll think about a promotion :3
- Co Owner Apache
I would very much so appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriotsa1 Staff Application   Patriotsa1 Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriotsa1 Staff Application
Page 1 of 1