HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

l0l0l's application for mod position

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: l0l0l's application for mod position   Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 pm

1. I'm 16 years old.
2. I've been staff on PulsePK and MasterPK.
3. Because I've been playing for a real long time probably over 3-4 months and I donate pretty good amount of money to the server, I'm real helpful I don't nerdrage or failrage and I respect everybody on the server, and I'm on 20/7 which means if I'm mod I can atleast find the abusers and rule breakers and report to Mord for permission to punish.
4. I'll help by preventing spammers and non staff donations and/or non-server donations and server advertisers.
5. Ofcourse I get along with everybody on the server, I'm nice like that.
6. iIm starting to post more frequently but not abusive or spam though.
7. I Don't really like to use foul language, I try to keep everything I do clean and respectful.
8. Also my name is Josh I play alot of HeavenlyScape and I donate to the server low times but alot of money.

-----I will also be donating more money to the server in about 1-3 months.-----

-----AND IF YOU WANT PROOF IM HUMAN, MALE, TEEN... ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE: FAILURE AT LIVE MORD KNOWS IT'S ME I THINK.-----

Last edited by l0l0l on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: l0l0l's application for mod position   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Hmm Good App I See That You Play Alot So Ill Have Mord Look Into This. Good Luck
Back to top Go down

l0l0l's application for mod position
Page 1 of 1