HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Disclaimer

* By using this website and/or it's features, you agree to all of the terms below:You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, a friend or relative of the aforementioned.
* You understand that heavenlyscape has nothing to do with Jagex LTD, RuneScape, FunOrb or anything related.
* To play HeavenlyScape, click here.
HeavenlyScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest RSPS Server Ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liam For Moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Liam For Moderator  Empty
PostSubject: Liam For Moderator    Liam For Moderator  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:05 am

1. How old are you: I am 16.

2. Have you ever been staff. Name Sites(If you can it won't count against you if you cant.)

3. Why should we pick you: You should pick me because i am on everyday i able to get on, i play 5 hours+ on weekends.
i have been playing for 4-5 months. Yes i have been hacked but i have gotten over it because i dont want it to ruin my experience on this server.

4. What are you going to do help fourms if we pick you? I will encurage people to join this server and not just play but join in on the fourms, and people that play the server i will tell them the benefits of being able to use the forums (eg get an admins attention if none are avilable at the time)

5. Do you get along with staff? ( If not who is it that you dont get along with and why?) I get along with most staff, and have been able to have conversations to some. I do not get along with chicken legs 100% because when i got hacked i did get very annoied when he did nothing, but i realised that it is because i didnt have enough proof

6. How long have you been posting on fourms. I have been postong on the fourms for 1 month nearly but only because my email had been placing it in the spam folder and deleting it.

7. How often do you post on fourms. I have not posted on this servers fourms often because at the time i did not see a need to.

8. Do you swear/curse a lot? I tend to swear a lot if i am very angry or pissed off. I wont swear if it is about something that has nothing to do with the server.

Also I live in Australia and AEST (+10:00) Sydney is the time zone i live in.

From Liam.
I hope i have given enough infomation for this form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: <3   Liam For Moderator  EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

i'd vote for you for head mod any day knowing your "promodmlg" ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam For Moderator    Liam For Moderator  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Well Liam There Is A Head Mod But You Would Make An O.K. Mod Idk Just Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam For Moderator    Liam For Moderator  Empty

Back to top Go down

Liam For Moderator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeavenlyScape :: Feedback :: Staff Application's-
Jump to: